Fire Safety Training
Fire Safety Training Courses are run at clients premises, simply contact ISC with your preferred dates and number of delegates.
Fire Safety training including Fire Safety legislation, evacuation procedures, raising the alarm, building fire safety, passive fire safety features, active firesafety equipment Duties of the employer, Fire Warden, chief Fire Warden, Evacuation procedures and policies, what to do in case of an alarm activation including the practical use of Fire Extinguishers.
Module 1 – Fire Safety/Science
• Legislation – 2005 Act, 1981 & 2003 Fire Services Act, HSA, HIQA
• Fire Statistics & Case Studies
• Nature and behaviour of fire.
• Nature and behaviour of smoke
• Fire prevention & management
• Behaviour Issues of people regarding fire alarms & emergencies.
• Classes of fire
Module 2 – Classes of Fire and Fire Extinguishing Methods & Equipment
• Classes of Fire
• Fire Detection and Alarms (Overview)
• Inspection, Maintenance and Discharge of Fire Extinguishers
• Participants will then be trained in the practical use of extinguishers
• Fire Blankets
• Fire Hose Reels
Module 3 – Role of Fire Warden & Emergency Procedures
• Pre–fire / post-fire duties of the Fire Warden
• General Emergency Plans and Evacuation Procedures
• Design and documentation of Fire Evacuation Plans & Records.
• Identifying and Managing Personal Emergency Evacuation Plans (PEEPS).
• Fire Drills – Running, Management & Evaluation of Fire Drills.
Cant find what your looking for ?
your instruction and patience was invaluable and truly appreciated. I now feel I have the tools and confidence to assist in any first aid emergency
The course was one of the most rewarding I have done, You made the course come to life with your real life experience
I thoroughly enjoyed the course. The presentation was first class and I would highly recommend you to others.
Very Interesting and informative, related the course to real life with real stories