Pregnant Employee Assessment Training
This training aims at developing competency in risk assessment, providing attendees with the tools to create a robust risk assessment procedures for expecting mothers and their specific workplace and tasks.
A 1-day training course that will ensure attendees are competent to carry out a pregnant employee risk assessment. Training includes practical scenarios to practice the skills learned.
A template to use for creating a Pregnant Employee Risk Assessment for your place of work .
• Understand the legal basis of pregnancy risk assessment
• Identify specific hazards of concern to pregnant, post-natal or breastfeeding employees and to assess the risks associated with those hazards
• Carry out a pregnancy risk assessment and keep the assessment under appropriate review
Pregnant Worker Assessors Course Programme Summary:
• Introduction to Health and Safety
• Pregnant employee legislation
• Risk assessment
• Pregnant employee risk assessment process and forms
• Application of pregnancy risk assessment
your instruction and patience was invaluable and truly appreciated. I now feel I have the tools and confidence to assist in any first aid emergency
The course was one of the most rewarding I have done, You made the course come to life with your real life experience
I thoroughly enjoyed the course. The presentation was first class and I would highly recommend you to others.
Very Interesting and informative, related the course to real life with real stories