ABRASIVE WHEELS INSTRUCTOR
Abrasive Wheel Instructor - One Day Course
• A good understanding of written and oral English
• Previous experience / training with Abrasive Wheels
• Wear comfortable clothes
5 year NST Certification.
Modules Covered in this Training
• Legislation related to Abrasive Wheels
• Hazards, Risks & Control Measures (AW)
• Types of Abrasive Wheels
• Inspection of Abrasive Wheels & Equipment
• Marking system
• Wheel Mounting
• Adjustment of Work Rests and Guards
• Handling & Storage of Abrasive Wheels
• Components of Abrasive Wheels
• Dressing & Trueing of Abrasive Wheels
• Structuring an Abrasive Wheels training course
• Delivering an Abrasive Wheels course & assessing learners knowledge/skills
On completing this 1 Day Instructor Course, successful participants will obtain the skills, knowledge and resources to competently and confidently deliver their own Abrasive Wheels Safety Training.
We will supply a USB Memory Stick to all trainees containing all the materials required for them to deliver their own Abrasive Wheels Safety Awareness Training. This will include:
• Abrasive Wheels Safety Awareness Course PowerPoint
• Trainee Theory and Practical Assessment Sheets
• Case Studies and photos / videos of abrasive wheel accidents and incidents
• H.S.A. links and content for Health & Safety Legislation in Ireland in relation to Abrasive Wheels, Equipment Regs, Silica Dust Hazards etc.
• Trainee Certificate Template
Abrasive Wheels Instructor Courses
The Irish Safety Centre also provide in-house training courses.
Cant find what your looking for ?
your instruction and patience was invaluable and truly appreciated. I now feel I have the tools and confidence to assist in any first aid emergency
The course was one of the most rewarding I have done, You made the course come to life with your real life experience
I thoroughly enjoyed the course. The presentation was first class and I would highly recommend you to others.
Very Interesting and informative, related the course to real life with real stories